One of the larger travel magazine publications is the brand Travel + Leisure, with twelve publications a year and an average of 4.8 million yearly subscribers, this publication has a fairly grand reputation. This magazine is closely related to what I am creating as it covers many different locations and their various attractions and has a similar target audience to me. This publication is part of a larger corporation known as Meredith Corporation, which has many subsidiaries such as magazines, television stations, websites and radio stations, all of which can be used in order to advertise for their magazine, the website being the most likely used source of advertisement. The magazine also has many social media accounts across Facebook, pintrest, twitter, and Instagram, all of which can also be used for advertisement. I would likely incorporate the use of social media accounts or advertisement as I don't have access to personally owned websites, TV shows or radio stations.

Comments
Post a Comment