Today in class we utilized Adobe InDesign to lay out our 2 page spread. The software is quite overwhelming at first with so many options and tools that I had no idea how to use, but the more you use it the easier it is and I feel like ill be able to use it fairly well with a little practice. I'll probably end up using InDesign to make the revisions of my 3rd quarter submission as it does seem like a good program to use, it will just take some getting use to.
Today in class we utilized Adobe InDesign to lay out our 2 page spread. The software is quite overwhelming at first with so many options and tools that I had no idea how to use, but the more you use it the easier it is and I feel like ill be able to use it fairly well with a little practice. I'll probably end up using InDesign to make the revisions of my 3rd quarter submission as it does seem like a good program to use, it will just take some getting use to.


Comments
Post a Comment