After reviewing and looking through multiple different travel magazines for the genre research, I realized that many of them had some sort of title that reflected travel, relaxation, or something else of the sort such as "Adrift", "Get Lost", "Travel", "New Destination", so on and so forth. From this I came up with the title Cruise Control because it is used by many people as a way of saying take it easy, or relax and I felt that it worked out pretty well. The title and subtitle are in a flowing and smooth font as somewhat of a symbol of go with the flow (I know its cheesy but I don't know how else to word it) while the lower information boxes are in a normal font as they are there more for a side note that serves provide general information about the area and what is to be expected in the magazine and don't have to stand out all that much due to how all of the attention will be on the photo and title.

Comments
Post a Comment