I have chosen to do the magazine project over the film. I decided this due to many, many factors that personally make the magazine a better fit for me than the film. One of the biggest deciding factors was the fact that the film project involves more group work and trying to find people to be in the group. Not to mention, whenever I work in a group of people, I tend to slack off, mess around, and tend not to get my work done the best I could. I also don't have many of the skills required for the film project such editing, acting and whatever else needed. I plan to work alone for reasons outlined above, and while working in a group for the magazine still calls for everyone to work individually and turn in a separate magazine, there are still issues working in a group such as deciding on what kind of magazine to do and other such things that would make working alone a much simpler task.
I'm not entirely sure on the requirements of the magazine project although I know it requires many hours outside of school for writing, planning, taking photos, and putting it all together.
I'm not entirely sure on the requirements of the magazine project although I know it requires many hours outside of school for writing, planning, taking photos, and putting it all together.
Comments
Post a Comment